DF Marketplace Ltd. and its affiliates (“DFM/we/us”), who solely operating and managing online classified sites under brand names of “Kaidee” in Thailand, is committed to protecting all data in accordance with applicable regulations in related countries.
Under regulations, DF Marketplace Ltd. is the data controller and has its principal place of business at 89 AIA Capital Center, 14th Floor, Room 1401, 1404-1408, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng, Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand.
This Policy applies to DFM, which collect, process and/or store information of Kaidee’s user(s), except for those of our affiliates, which due to their different business models, have developed their own privacy policies.
You must review and acknowledge this Policy before you provide us any information. By using our websites or apps or registering for our services and events, you will be asked to give us permission with either implied or express consent to collect, use, and retain your information as described in this Policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, including concerns or complaint regarding your information, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
Source of Information
We collect information about you or your devices directly from you only with your permission to use, process and retain by means of implied or express consent from the following sources:
• Kaidee’s brand websites
• Kaidee’s brand applications
• User’s devices (computer and/or mobile phone)
Types of Information
From the sources listed above, we collect the following types of information:
• Name (optional)
• Last name (optional)
• Profile image/ photograph (optional)
• Email address (optional)
• Physical address (optional)
• Phone number
• Facebook profile (member_ID, public_profile, profile image, and email address)
• Content or information about posting merchandise or service ads on Kaidee’s platforms, including description, photograph, and contact information provided by sellers.
• IP Addresses
• Content or information in the chat tool on Kaidee.com
Method of Collection
We collect information about you:
• When you provide information to us when registering or maintaining an account or otherwise receiving a service from us on our Kaidee’s brands platforms.
• On the registration of Kaidee account, we collect information provided by you manually through the form on our platform. Note that when you access Kaidee.com via our apps, the apps will store an authentication token so you will not need to login every time unless you log out the app.
• If you choose to connect your Kaidee.com account with your Facebook profile upon the registration, we collect information from your profile. Note that your Facebook password is neither collected nor acquired by Kaidee.
• We collect information regarding merchandise or service ads on Kaidee’s platforms information provided by sellers in specific areas.
• We collect chat or message information between users (if any) via a chat tool available on Kaidee platforms.
We collect information about your devices:
• When you use our websites or apps, we automatically collect and analyse certain information, which includes unique browser identifies, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifies (such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID), geolocation and other device-specific information, Internet connection information, as well as details about your interactions with websites and apps.
We and third parties use various technologies to collect information about your activities on Kaidee.com websites and apps.
• Cookies and other local storage technologies. Cookies and local storage objects are files that contain data, such as unique identifiers, that we or a third party transfer to or read from your device to recognize the device, provide services, keep records, and conduct analytics and marketing. We and third parties use automated means to read or write information on your devices. These means include various types of cookies and other browser-based or plugin-based local storage (such as HTML5 storage or Flash-based storage). You may choose to set your web browser to refuse certain types of cookies or to alert you when certain types of cookies are being sent. Some browsers offer similar settings form HTML5 local storage and Flash storage. However, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies or local storage, our own websites may not function properly.
• Other technologies. We use other standard automated technologies, such as web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags) or similar technologies to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our websites and/or apps. We include web beacons in email messages to track whether you open the messages, as well as for other uses as described below. Occasionally, we facilitate the collection of information by advertising services administered by third parties. The ad services track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means such as cookies, and they use this information to show you ads tailored to your individual interests or characteristics and/or based on prior visits to certain sites or apps, or other information we know, infer or have collected from you.
For controlling specific to advertising and analytics services offered by Google, click https://adssettings.google.com/ and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. If you replace, change or upgrade your browser, or delete your cookies, you may need to use these opt-out tools again. We do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
For controlling your mobile device, please refer to the mobile device manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to use any additional privacy controls offered by your mobile operation system, such as privacy settings for device identifiers and geolocation.
Third Party Links
How We Use Information We Collect
We use or disclose your information, based on implied or express consent and in compliance with all applicable regulations in relevant jurisdictions, for following purposes:
• For our business purposes, we use and retain data to analyse and improve our business, including services and platforms;
• For cybersecurity purposes, we use or analyse data to detect illegal activities to prevent frauds or crimes.
• To send you our certain business information of Kaidee, including news, notice, promotion, update of platform policy, and marketing communications;
• To customize the content and advertising you see on our websites and apps, across the internet, and elsewhere;
Disclosure of Information We Collect
• It is obligatory that we may share data in compliance with the laws or the formal request of the state authority.
• We may share only anonymous information within DFM’s affiliates in the ordinary course of business.
Data Retention Period
We shall retain data for operational or Thailand regulatory compliance needs, which is up to 2 years after the termination of user accounts or to the extent of requirement under the relevant laws. As such, we shall delete or anonymise data from our database.
However, you may exercise your privacy-based right to be forgotten to delete or erase your data from our database by sending your written request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address of Data Protection Officer provided below. The request of destruction will be processed and completed within 30 days from the date of request.
Data Protection Officer - Contact Information
DF Marketplace Ltd.
89 AIA Capital Center, 14th Floor
Suite 1401, 1404-1408, Ratchadapisak Rd.,
Dinduang, Dinduang, Bangkok 10400
Tel. (+66) 2-119-5000
Fax. (+66) 2-119-5099
Modification & Amendment
DF Marketplace Limited reserves the right in its sole discretion to change, modify or remove portions of this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy. Please check this Policy for updates on Kaidee’s platforms.
By continuing to use or engage any activity on Kaidee platforms, you signify that you agree and accept such modifications or amendments.
This Policy is available in Thai and English language versions. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict, the English version shall supersede the Thai version.
Last update & effective on August 28, 2019