If you get scammed, what should you do?

In any transaction, no one wants to lose money without receiving the product. However, if you encounter such a situation, here are the steps you should take:

File a Police Report: Report the incident to the police at the local station where the money was transferred. Provide a detailed account of what happened and express your desire for the authorities to pursue the case until its conclusion. If you need additional technological information from Kaidee to assist the police in tracking the scammer, please send the following documents to cs@kaidee.com:

    • A police report indicating the requested information.
    • Proof of the money transfer.
    • A copy of the victim's ID card.

Remember to specify the details of the information you need in the police report. After that, you will receive useful documentation for the investigation process

Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.